Home – New Forums Other discussions Change to FS forum contributors’ titles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    [Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Following a great suggestion from Matt Keath over in this thread, over the past few weeks the team at FSHQ have been hotly debating new titles designating the level of participation each forum contributor has made to date.

As a result, effective sometime this week we’ll be replacing the current groupings (0-29 posts = Member, 30+ = Senior Member, 100+ = Advanced Member, 250+ = Power Member) with the following new categories:

0-50 posts: FS Forum Newcomer
    50 – 350: FS Forum Regular
    350 – 1000: FS Forum Enthusiast
    1000 – 2000: FS Forum Devotee
    2000 and beyond: FS Forum Fanatic

Thanks Matt for a fantastic idea, and additional thanks to all those of you who put forward ideas for us to consider.

Love your work,
    Jayne, Robert, Peter, Sam, Jodie and Lisa

PS: Jacqui, Karen and Wendy… I tried to get you ladies FS Forum Fairy Godmother titles, but the technology wouldn’t have a bar of it. You’ll always be that to me though! :)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 120264 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Following a great suggestion from Matt Keath over in this thread, over the past few weeks the team at FSHQ have been hotly debating new titles designating the level of participation each forum contributor has made to date.

As a result, effective sometime this week we’ll be replacing the current groupings (0-29 posts = Member, 30+ = Senior Member, 100+ = Advanced Member, 250+ = Power Member) with the following new categories:

0-50 posts: FS Forum Newcomer
    50 – 350: FS Forum Regular
    350 – 1000: FS Forum Enthusiast
    1000 – 2000: FS Forum Devotee
    2000 and beyond: FS Forum Fanatic

Thanks Matt for a fantastic idea, and additional thanks to all those of you who put forward ideas for us to consider.

Love your work,
    Jayne, Robert, Peter, Sam, Jodie and Lisa

PS: Jacqui, Karen and Wendy… I tried to get you ladies FS Forum Fairy Godmother titles, but the technology wouldn’t have a bar of it. You’ll always be that to me though! :)Sounds great!

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I’m not a fanatic

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

I just seem to be a good ol’ regular :D

Cat :)

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

I’m wondering if another level, above Fanatic is required? …. Addict comes to mind :D

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

I’m not a fanatic

Perhaps not yet… but, at least your devotion will be recognised ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.