Home – New Forums Other discussions Charlie Sheen – Viral Videos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up
    ::

Hey all, for those that are interested we just spent a few hours the other day and put together a little remix of Charlie Sheen’s interview…

You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QISlo0D90

Thought it would be interesting to see how many views it can get, just for fun really, so if you watch it and you think it’s funny please pass it on.

I posted a remix video a while back of Brendan Fevola being drunk at the brownlow and it got almost 10,000 views. So just playing around with stuff as a little experiment.

cheers :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Charlie Sheen interview remix is very entertaining. lol
    What software did you use to edit the video? BTW I’m using iMac computer, any suggestions?

sensory fx
    • Total posts: 92
    Up

lol … very nice … just hope you have a good lawyer.
    Ive seen similar things end up in court action..

Yea, I know its just a bit of fun, and we all know what hes like, but in legal speak, its defamatory. Its also a copyright infringement. And yes, I know people do it all the time, but generally they aren’t registered businesses and arent worth persuing.

I work with these types of people at times and have seen people go through the ringer b4.

John C.
    • Total posts: 439
    Up

Funny!

I have to agree a little with Sensory Fx though – Charlie Sheen has the resources, and temperament, to potentially tie you up in a lengthy and expensive court case if he take a dislike to it (irrespective of whether the case is justified), so I’m not sure it’s worth the potential hassle. It’s doubtful anything would ever happen, but if it does… can you afford the time and money it would take to fight him? It would make a good story anyway – Winning!

Let us know if it has any impact on your business – positive or negative – I’m very curious.

Cheers,
    John

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

@DheyJim the whole thing was edited using Adobe Premier Pro CS2…

@sensory_fx & @onsiteTECHS I’m not really very concerned about the possability of legal action, usually if anyone is going to get in trouble about it they’ll issue a take-down notice (which of course I would abide by immediately), or they file a complaint with Youtube and they take it down themselves.

Either way I’m not expecting much attention to come my way because my little video has only had about 600 views or something insignificant… There are some other remix videos that have had over 12 million views. So if anyone is going to get in trouble legally, i’m sure they will go for those guys first.

In any case all these remix videos, while they poke fun at the interview, all they do is build up more hype and interest in Charlie Sheen and I’m sure his spin doctors recognise that as a pretty good silver lining.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.