Home – New Forums Find the help you need Chasing overdue accounts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Bronwen O’Brien
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi there everyone! Some of you might already know I own and manage a successful VA business here in Sydney. We have the ongoing issue of clients not paying on time. I’m sure you can all understand that it’s becoming tiresome and it’s affecting my VA’s in their work. My question… can anyone recommend me someone who chases overdue accounts? Something to take into consideration… we want someone to act on our behalf under our banner (like an Accounts Department), our invoices have 7 day payment terms, we need someone super friendly but very effective. Thanking you in advance!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Bronwyn,

Nice to see you on the forums :)

We do have a number of debt collection services listed in our directory, so you might like to take a browse there.

But it sounds like you’re more looking for an outsourced accounts receivable person than a debt collector as such?

Let me know, and once I’m clear about what you’re after we’ll put a shout out on Twitter and Facebook for you.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Bronwyn,

We do have a number of debt collection services listed in our directory, so you might like to take a browse there.

But it sounds like you’re more looking for an outsourced accounts receivable person than a debt collector as such?

Let me know, and once I’m clear about what you’re after we’ll put a shout out on Twitter and Facebook for you.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Bronwen O’Brien
    Up

Hi Jayne! Thanks for your response. Yes, I think an outsourced accounts receivable person would be best. If you could put a callout on social media that would be awesome. Thanks for your help.

FS Concierge, post: 113173 wrote:
    Hi Bronwyn,

Cheers,
    Jayne

Bronwen O’Brien
    Up

Hi Jayne! Thanks for your response. Yes, I think an outsourced accounts receivable person would be best. If you could put a callout on social media that would be awesome. Thanks for your help.

FS Concierge, post: 113173 wrote:
    Hi Bronwyn,

Cheers,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Will do, Bronwen. Stand by :)

Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Will do, Bronwen. Stand by :)

Jayne

Kirsty_Wilson
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

I can recommend a lady I know but I’ve not used her personnally but those I know who have speak very highly of her.

Details below:

Cheryl Mackay
    Active Collections
    P: 03 9778 9230
    M: 0413605627
    E: [email protected]

Cheers

Kirsty_Wilson
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

I can recommend a lady I know but I’ve not used her personnally but those I know who have speak very highly of her.

Details below:

Cheryl Mackay
    Active Collections
    P: 03 9778 9230
    M: 0413605627
    E: [email protected]

Cheers

Active
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Bronwen O’Brien, post: 113158 wrote:
    Hi there everyone! Some of you might already know I own and manage a successful VA business here in Sydney. We have the ongoing issue of clients not paying on time. I’m sure you can all understand that it’s becoming tiresome and it’s affecting my VA’s in their work. My question… can anyone recommend me someone who chases overdue accounts? Something to take into consideration… we want someone to act on our behalf under our banner (like an Accounts Department), our invoices have 7 day payment terms, we need someone super friendly but very effective. Thanking you in advance!

Hi Bronwen,

That is exactly what my business is all about. Chasing the debt while keeping the customer. I am all about being an extension to other businesses and giving depth to business by giving them their own Credit Department and Credit Manager.

Love to Chat.
    Cheryl Mackay
    Active Collections
    03 9778 9230

Active
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

That is exactly what my business is all about. Chasing the debt while keeping the customer. I am all about being an extension to other businesses and giving depth to business by giving them their own Credit Department and Credit Manager.

Love to Chat.
    Cheryl Mackay
    Active Collections
    03 9778 9230

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

We’ve had a couple of other responses on Facebook too – you’ll find them here.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

We’ve had a couple of other responses on Facebook too – you’ll find them here.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Cooke Consulting
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

I’m sure we can take very good care of your outstanding Accounts Receivables – Please feel free to look at our website and if you’d like to have a chat, you can reach me direct on 0421 844 841

All the best.

James

Cooke Consulting
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi Bronwen,

I’m sure we can take very good care of your outstanding Accounts Receivables – Please feel free to look at our website and if you’d like to have a chat, you can reach me direct on 0421 844 841

All the best.

James

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.