Home – New Forums Find the help you need Cheap Business cards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    nikko127
    • Total posts: 37
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any printing people out there or if someone has access to a business card printing company? Perhaps Locally on the Gold Coast/Brisbane area, but not important.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Nikko,

Happy to throw my name out to assist you. please feel free to send me an email on [email protected] with what you require. I can assist with ‘cheap’ business cards or very expensive ones too :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Captain Simmo
    • Total posts: 110
    Up

I would personally stay clear of “cheap and flimsy” business cards.

You can get great quality business cards for peanuts these days anyways!

I Spent a few cents per card more and got a quality business card. They are full colour double sided with matt finnish. I’m sure my business cards are 400gsm or 410gsm cards.

I tell you what… you really can’t go wrong!

I’m sure Agent Mail will look after you!

Simmo.

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Style print on surfers ave in Mermaid are really good, cheap, big, and good service. Igor used to be the guy there not sure if he’s still there good luck.

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

If you sign up to my newsletter (which is free!) you can claim 500 free cards OR a 20% discount with your first order from Agent Mail… now that IS value :)

Bappymills
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

Vistaprint offer FREE Biz Cards. You have the choice of many designs or you can even upload your own logo.

Very reasonable prices.

Check them out here

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up
    Bappymills, post: 73678 wrote:
    Vistaprint offer FREE Biz Cards. You have the choice of many designs or you can even upload your own logo.

Very reasonable prices.

Check them out here

Yes, a real quality product…… not

Having had Vistaprint cards in the past I can honestly say they are awful in comparison to “proper” cards.

MJS_Virtual
    • Total posts: 82
    Up

Do yourself a favour – step away from the Vistaprint website! I’ve had their cards in the past as well and they’re far from great quality.

I often use Click Business Cards and We Print It and have always been happy with the end result.

BB
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

Last month I discovered that I only had 26 business cards left – whoops! Imagine going to a networking function with such a small amount.

I had visions of handing my card to people, then snatching it back and saying “ok, you’ve seen it now, I only have 2 dozen and they’re not for keeping unless you’re serious”. (actually I sometimes do this – is a great way for people to remember you)

However, I digress…

Even though I was a bit skeptical, I’d promised Jake from Emroy Print a chance to show me what he could do. So I gave him a call.

The whole exercise was completely painless – the price was excellent (very competitive) and I had them delivered to my home office within a week.

I really am very impressed and won’t be using overseas companies again. Price is not the only thing that’s important to me – quality ranks equal first.

Have a talk to Jake before you place your order anywhere

cheers,

B.B.

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

I never recommend Vistaprint, they are cheap and you get what you pay for.

I’ll just compare my two business cards, the ones I had printed by a printer and the ones I printed for myself at home. The ones I printed at home would be about the same quality as Vistaprint while the professional ones are just that, professional. If you have a business you need to look professional in every aspect and that includes your business card.

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Thanks for the lovely words BB, I’m so glad your happy =)

If you are still in the market for business cards, I’d love to help you out. Not only is my printing quality / stock exceptionally good, I’ve got fast turnarounds and great prices too =)

– Jake

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

Jake,

Can I get you to change your signature. You should be using the compound word of ‘you’re’ not ‘your’.

mineral
    • Total posts: 67
    Up

Click business cards are great. I used them, and will do in the future. They are cheap, good quality and fast. Although they never responded to my email.

nikko127
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

Thanks for the info everyone, I actually used agentmail, and for the record, service was perfect. Fantastic professional looking card, My design was sent through on Monday and by Wednesday morning, I had them! Cannot recommend their work enough, thanks Agentmail!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Glad you were able to find the right supplier through FS Nikko, and that you’re so happy with the outcome.

And congratulations on the great recommendation Carl :)
    Jayne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.