Home – New Forums Find the help you need Children’s clothing wholesaler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marchie
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    I have been trying to find a children’s clothing and shoe wholesaler with not a great deal of success. I have one that I currently use but I need to have other options. Our demographic is at the lower end of the social ecconmic scale so we are not wanting expensive or brand labeled items. Also, as my business is located above the 26th parallel I’m looking for the occasional winter clothing but more of the summer/spring items as our temperature is quite glorious all year round. (sorry southerners) any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do not sell on line, it is a wholly bricks n mortar store in a smallish country town, where the majority of us are Trying to shop local to save our local businesses. Target Country closed down last year leaving us with nowhere to buy clothing for our children. My husband and I have expanded our store to include these items, but we really need more options to offer our customers. Hope someone out there can help us.

lowes
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Really it is very good to know that people like you want to buy children clothes . I am pleased to go through your post. But, if you describe all essential things to go ahead in this business, it will be more beneficial for me. Because i m also in children’s clothing business.

[MODERATED: LINK TO LOWES AUSTRALIA REMOVED]

Marchie
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Currently we are selling clothing from size 000-16. We stock/sell boys and girls bathers, rasheis, shorts, tee shirts, dresses, pj sets, knicker/jocks 5packs, babies jumpsuits, girls sandals and thongs. I haven’t been able to source any boys shoes at all, just wanting thongs/casual shoes as we have a local store that sells school shoes/sports shoes. We want to keep our prices low – I don’t have anything priced over $19.99. These are the sort of lines that I am chasing. Thank you for replying – I’m bout to go check out your website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.