Home – New Forums Logistics Childrens online clothing store, wholesalers help please!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kika1989
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello,

I am planning on starting an online (firstly via Facebook) children’s clothing store, I would like to sell good quality clothes for children 000-10. I will be choosing my clothing very carefully as I would like to have items that are unique and highly attractive to mums at affordable prices.

I have originally been thinking of getting my stock from DHgate, but I am a little worried as to whether this is going to be a reliable source. For starters, could anyone please tell me if they have had success with DHgate or should I not think twice about going through them?

I would like to import from China or somewhere similar, so I can offer affordable prices. However the research I’ve been doing, I’m having trouble finding wholesalers who will sell small quantities like DHgate. I find if I am going to source or use someone to help me source a wholesaler in China, that I have to buy in bulk and this just won’t work for me.

I would appreciate any help that you could offer to point me in the right direction. Should I just stick with DHgate or is there other places similar that are more reliable?

Thank you for your time and sorry for the essay ! :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.