Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Chinese translation and interpreting services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chinesetranslator
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

ni hao (how are you?) My name is Jewel Gao and I am running a Chinese translation and interpreting business in Brisbane. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Jewel Gao
    Translation Express
    Your Chinese Language Professionals

Mobile: 0431518314
    Email:[email protected]

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi there

Good to have you here, thanks for joining. Why not tell us a little more about yourself and your business? How long have you been operating and who typically uses your services?

Cheers

Robert

Chinesetranslator
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Sure. I worked as a HR administrator for a multinational company in Shanghai before I came to University of Queensland for my master degree in Chinese interpreting and translation. I started my own business in 2009 when I was in the uni. I work with visiting Chinese delegations during their conferences and training programs in Australia and also provide certified translations for local businesses and individuals.

Jewel Gao
    Translation Express

TranspacificTranslations
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Chinesetranslator, post: 119413 wrote:
    Sure. I worked as a HR administrator for a multinational company in Shanghai before I came to University of Queensland for my master degree in Chinese interpreting and translation. I started my own business in 2009 when I was in the uni. I work with visiting Chinese delegations during their conferences and training programs in Australia and also provide certified translations for local businesses and individuals.

Jewel Gao
    Translation Express

Hi Jewel Gao,
    Thank you for sharing your career experience and aspiration. You have a set of important skills!

Starting a business is easy, but growing a business has more challenges. That’s what we are experiencing. We started our Asia Pacific translation business in Sydney in the last quarter of 2011, and are now at the growing phase. We have a small team of 3 persons, 2 in Sydney and 1 in Melbourne.

We would like to work with you and everyone who has translation and interpretation requirements on potential projects. Thank you.

Fern Chang
    Project Manager
    Transpacific Translations
    Mobile: 0402871318
    Email: [email protected]

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Chinesetranslator, post: 119413 wrote:

Jewel Gao
    Translation Express

Email:[email protected] and welcome to Flying Solo!

With China being so important to Australia your business is a great idea.

Cheers,

Matt

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Ni hao :)!! Welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.