Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Christmas Sales?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diecastpoint
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I know it may be slightly too early for this discussion but it is always good to be prepared :)

I am interested in knowing, how were your Christmas sales last year?

Were they as expected or lower? Also when did you start preparing your inventory, and your marketing campaign?

This will be my first Christmas so I am quite novice on how to gauge what is expected. :D

Thanks in advance
    Ron

RainbowDesigns
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Definitely isn’t too early to start planning for this Christmas! The department stores have already got their Christmas decorations out!

Last year we were busy (we sell gift hampers with a sweet tooth theme).

I would certainly be organising your stock including shipping boxes and couriers/aust post if you use them.

Also start including Christmas promotions in your advertising. I’ve been getting Christmas enquiry, in particular corporate, since last month.

It is never to early to plan for Christmas.

Some of our chocolate suppliers want Easter orders in already!!

Good luck with your first Christmas!!

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    Diecastpoint, post: 172912 wrote:
    Hi,

I know it may be slightly too early for this discussion but it is always good to be prepared :)

I am interested in knowing, how were your Christmas sales last year?

Were they as expected or lower? Also when did you start preparing your inventory, and your marketing campaign?

This will be my first Christmas so I am quite novice on how to gauge what is expected. :D

Thanks in advance
    Ron

Hello Ron

I’ve already planned out my client’s email and blog strategies for Christmas. They’ve got their products ready now.

Some say it is too late to plan now, but I’d suggest you get on it straight away.

Jenny

copywriterfarhad
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Ron

Yes, you should have this in place by now. If you haven’t, then think about a great offer you can tie in with the Christmas season. Plus create a sense of urgency and scarcity.

Use the right media and message for your target market, send out the offer and watch the sales flow in.

Good luck.

Farhad

letterboxguru
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Ron,

Hope you have already started you marketing plans for Christmas, in case you are stuck for ideas, we’ve got some offer ideas that may be helpful to you on one of our older Christmas blog posts: http://www.ldn.net.au/clever-christmas-marketing-strategies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.