Home – New Forums Other discussions Chuffed by some of my customers.. not a brag, just chuffed!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi All

As some regulars may know, i do occasionally post some unusual things and this is potentially another..

Just wanted to say that it is rare that i am ‘chuffed’ or caught off guard by some of my clients although today was yet another.. A highly accredited business executive for a leading sporting league in Australia kindly visited and purchased a few items from us..

And a few months back sold a piece of our furniture to a lovely lady who was extremely grateful and a few months later her daughter bought the same and had shipped to Sydney.. Took me a while (i am slow) although i realised that this person was an extremely well known (dare i say recent award winner) actress with Melbourne origins and this well and truly blew me away…

So, maybe i should remove the chuffed and replace with humbled as i truly am humbled every day with my customers and gratitude most express.. It’s a refreshing reminder that i may be on the right track and am purchasing items of interest still…

Which leads me to asking, do you still get chuffed/humbled by your clients? Or have you had a customer buy from you that sort of had you thinking, WOW?

Cheers and apologies for the ‘little diversion’..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi All

Ok, i had no intention to continue this thread although we have just been approached by a large Melbourne based Home Builder for an order of one of our items.. not sure how, not sure why, not sure what i am doing although we just appear to be hitting the right spot at the moment..

Maybe i should take it back a fraction, maybe my Coffees on a daily basis and the interactions they bring along with my love of watching movies and spending time in front of the computer and pleasant approach is starting to open some doors that were, well not closed, but a little ajar and now they are beginning to be pried open…

I am grateful, all i want to add is that for anyone that does what they love, are working on their own personal BHAG should push it and run with it.. All the dominos are being placed, now its time for them to fall and present the end results..

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Awesome Jason!

Sounds like you love what you do, and it’s so great to see that you’re still getting the buzz with each new breakthrough.

Thanks for sharing your victories with us.

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.