Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events City of Sydney events…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    ::

Hi All

I am presently working with The City of Sydney as MC for a series of presentations directed towards small business.

‘Let’s Talk Business’ are a really good, low cost means of networking and adding to your professional development.

Here’s the detail of the next one, be sure to say ‘hi’ if you come along!

When: May 5, 6-8 pm
    Where: Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay
    Cost: $45

Topic: Business Health Check, with Christopher Witt, Director, UNSW Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation

Outline: How healthy is your business right now? You will learn how to identify and analyse your key business indicators, gain perspective from the results and take the appropriate action to stay healthy in the current tough economic climate. Chris Witt is a highly experienced small business analyst who helps businesses grow.

For more information and booking visit: http://www.letstalkbusiness.nsw.gov.au, or phone (02) 8353 1950.

Bill
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hey.. I’ll second that. But I’m biased. My business is putting the events on for the City.

That aside, the feedback was great, especially about our MC, and we’d love to see you there for a fun and informative night.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Robert,

Thanks for listing this info. I haven’t heard of these events before and they look really great. I might just see you there.

Cheers
    Bronwyn

gregpritchard.virtualcio
    • Total posts: 51
    Up

I would highly recommend everyone going to these nights. The presentations are good, Robert makes jokes, and there are lots of interesting likeminded business owners to meet.

BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

I went to the Business Health Check this week which I found to be informative and a great networking opportunity. Unfortunately I missed the first event but will be going to the next two, Borrowing Strategies and Smart Marketing.

Robert, where do you have your best ideas?

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Ha! Great question. I have my best ideas when I am out walking (or immediately thereafter). That’s why I always have my digital notetaker in my pocket!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.