• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DWP
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Want to know how to get our first clint and start earning money and be able to pay our staff and get them some work. Dreamworx Photography is trying to build a major client base can someone help. website address: http://dreamworxphotography.weebly.com

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Hi Dreamworx (sorry, you didn’t give your name?)

I’m curious to know why you have staff already if you are still looking for your first clients?

Wendy

DWP
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi wendy my name is matthew and my partner and i started a photography business. We thought having photographer would help attract custmer to us if we did have photographer, all we need now is one wedding or portrait sitting or one major event to kick us off.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

where is your business located? Do you have anything in your portfolio yet? Facebook page, anything?

Bizzy
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

Matthew, try starting with your family and friends and ask them if they need any photography. Also ask them if they know of any friends having a wedding/baby/special occasion soon. That is the best way to find your first client. From there work on referrals and provide excellent customer service.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.