Home – New Forums Logistics Clothing Import Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SunethB
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I’m interested in starting a wholesale Clothing business. As my family has a clothing manufacturing and wholesale dealer business in Sri Lanka, I’m able to get clothing items for a very low price. Business will be based on Melbourne. The main issue that I have is finding wholesale buyers in Australia. Can anyone give me any tips or advices of how to find wholesale buyers in Australia?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Suneth,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the forum.

As this is a forum for small business owners based in Australia, could you please confirm for us whether you’re based here or in Sri Lanka?

I’m sure there will be some people around here who can offer you advice about promoting your products and services to other businesses, but to kick things off, perhaps you can tell us more about your target market and the types of products you offer.

All the best,
    Jayne

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up

Hi

I’ve been running my product-based business (http://www.bragbags.com.au) for 9 years, and have been importing from Vietnam. I have been wholesaling as well as building a great online retail shop.

I can share with you some information about wholesaling, but will let you know that in my new business, I actually run a virtual workshop on wholesaling. I want to be upfront!

But to give you a beginning idea to get you started, can you tell me who your ideal customer is? Where does she shop? Age? Where does she live? Is she married or not? Kids? What age?

Post up your answers and we’ll take it from there.

SunethB
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 153963 wrote:
    Hi Suneth,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the forum.

As this is a forum for small business owners based in Australia, could you please confirm for us whether you’re based here or in Sri Lanka?

I’m sure there will be some people around here who can offer you advice about promoting your products and services to other businesses, but to kick things off, perhaps you can tell us more about your target market and the types of products you offer.

All the best,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne,

I’m based in Melbourne but my family does have a business in Sri Lanka. I’m mainly planning on importing women’s pants,jeans and mens shorts and t-shirts.

Thanks,
    Suneth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.