Home – New Forums Find the help you need Clothing retailer looking for supplier

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nafac65
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

I am a new clothing clearance shop in Melbourne and I am looking for suppliers. I am more of a clearance so maybe end of line or back stock or samples last seasons stock but any leads considered.
    Thanks
    Nana

Vasu
    Up

Hello Nana
    I am a clothing supplier based in Melbourne.I came across your post and I’m quite sure,I can help you in regards to your requirement.Kindly inbox me on [email protected] to discuss your requirements.
    Thank you
    Regards
    Vas

Nafac65
    Up
    Vasu, post: 229422, member: 71615 wrote:
    Hello Nana
    I am a clothing supplier based in Melbourne.I came across your post and I’m quite sure,I can help you in regards to your requirement.Kindly inbox me on [email protected] to discuss your requirements.
    Thank you
    Regards
    Vas
    Hello thanks for replying my post I sent you a message please here is my. Number 0411541734
    Elaine10
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    Nafac65, post: 229336, member: 69461 wrote:
    I am a new clothing clearance shop in Melbourne and I am looking for suppliers. I am more of a clearance so maybe end of line or back stock or samples last seasons stock but any leads considered.
    Thanks
    Nana

Hello Nana

I saw your posting on the site and wondered if you are just selling clothing. I have a range of top quality kitchen linen that I would like to sell – possibly on consignment and wonder if you would be interested in selling these. These goods are not sold elsewhere in Australia and as I am closing the business I would like to sell them. I have photos of all goods. Please email on [email protected]

Nafac65
    Up

Hello yes we can definitely talk please call 0411541734.

Elaine10, post: 230000, member: 67334 wrote:
    Hello Nana

I saw your posting on the site and wondered if you are just selling clothing. I have a range of top quality kitchen linen that I would like to sell – possibly on consignment and wonder if you would be interested in selling these. These goods are not sold elsewhere in Australia and as I am closing the business I would like to sell them. I have photos of all goods. Please email on [email protected]

Elaine10
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Great to hear from you, will contact you in the next 24 hours. Do hope we can do business. Kind Regards

Nafac65
    Up

Hello Elaine I didn’t hear from you please send through some pics awaiting your response

Nafac65
    Up

Hello it’s Nana still have no photos.

Elaine10, post: 230099, member: 67334 wrote:
    Great to hear from you, will contact you in the next 24 hours. Do hope we can do business. Kind Regards
    Nafac65
    Up

Hello it’s nana. Can you send me the photos thanks

Nafac65
    Up

My number is 0411541734

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.