Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Cloudy Business – What software are you using?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    VA-Suzy
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Moved your business to the cloud? Or considering doing so?
    What package are you using? Or what do you need your package to do to improve the way you manage your business?

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

Google APPS suite of products is good for business, and collaboration. We have had a lot of success with these.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

I agree – Google Apps makes a mobile business so much easier.

I can recommend someone too if you need someone to set you up with installation etc

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

Saasu for accounting
    Autotask for Time reporting, ticket management, project management, most aspects of managing client deliverables.
    Naverisk for IT platform monitoring and management.
    Office365 for groupware (hey, they’ll give it to me for free..)

Personally – I’d like to move to just naverisk, rather than naverisk+autotask, but naverisk has a long way to go in terms of workflows, time recording (I can only run one time recorder at a time)

Gail @ VAABS
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Google calendar which sychs across PC, tablet and phone so accessible anywhere.
    Client Spot for Project Management i.e. logging all my client work, deadlines, time taken to complete tasks, online repository for all documents. My clients are also able to login to check progress, add comments, upload files – can also upload files via email with an email specific to each project. Love my CS!!!!
    MYOB Live Accounts for all my clients bookkeeping.
    Bookeo so my clients can book an appointment with me online from my website (synchs with Google calendar).
    As a Virtual Assistant, most of my work is cloud based to I use heaps of cloud software. If there is a particular need/application you are looking for, let me know – chances are we will have used a cloud-based product.
    Good luck moving into the cloud.
    Cheers
    Gail

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.