Home – New Forums Get productive co-working location in Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’ve in Sydney for the day next Thursday and I’ve got meetings in the morning but I want a place I can work from in the afternoon.

Is there some kind of co-working place in/near the CBD that I can hot desk at for the day.

Something like

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Yener,

It might be worth calling some of the Sydney-based serviced offices that are in our directory.

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Yener,

It might be worth calling some of the Sydney-based serviced offices that are in our directory.

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi,

I think we have exactly what you are looking for, and we would love to have you join us for the day. Here is a link to our website: http://innovationspace.com.au/. Please check us out, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all.

Kind regards,
    Andrea

Intuitive, post: 112818 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I’ve in Sydney for the day next Thursday and I’ve got meetings in the morning but I want a place I can work from in the afternoon.

Is there some kind of co-working place in/near the CBD that I can hot desk at for the day.

Something like

Anonymous
    Up

Hi,

I think we have exactly what you are looking for, and we would love to have you join us for the day. Here is a link to our website: http://innovationspace.com.au/. Please check us out, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all.

Kind regards,
    Andrea

Intuitive, post: 112818 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Something like

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Andrea,

Yes it what I’m looking for.

However, I’m looking for something in the CBD so it’s a little out of the way.

But that said, the concept is spot on and prices look reasonable too.

If I ever need to base myself in Northern Sydney I’ll definitely be dropping by.

Cheers

Yener

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Andrea,

Yes it what I’m looking for.

However, I’m looking for something in the CBD so it’s a little out of the way.

But that said, the concept is spot on and prices look reasonable too.

If I ever need to base myself in Northern Sydney I’ll definitely be dropping by.

Cheers

Yener

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks, Yener! Please do keep us in mind for the future. Best of luck to you in your search.

Best wishes,
    Andrea

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks, Yener! Please do keep us in mind for the future. Best of luck to you in your search.

Best wishes,
    Andrea

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    • Total posts: 76
    Up

Hi Yener,

It is too late for this time, but next time why don’t you come and work at my office. We are an IT company as well. I will make you at home and we can even talk shop if you would like. We might even have some partnership opportunities.

Hope your meeting went well.

Cheers,

Brett

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    Up

Hi Yener,

It is too late for this time, but next time why don’t you come and work at my office. We are an IT company as well. I will make you at home and we can even talk shop if you would like. We might even have some partnership opportunities.

Hope your meeting went well.

Cheers,

Brett

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

@brett, you’re business name made me laugh!

Oh, to stay on topic… A bit late for now, but if you want a workspace full of entrepreneurial energy – Fishburners – Pyrmont and Darlinghurst. Buth close to the city.

Personally, I’d probably lay low in a nice cafe!

Cheers

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

@brett, you’re business name made me laugh!

Oh, to stay on topic… A bit late for now, but if you want a workspace full of entrepreneurial energy – Fishburners – Pyrmont and Darlinghurst. Buth close to the city.

Personally, I’d probably lay low in a nice cafe!

Cheers

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    Up

Thanks for the tip @Adrian.

We did actually apply to Peter and the gang at Fishburners. Unfortunately we were a little to established for what they were looking for. Still they are great people. My friends actually started Gradconnection. In case you don’t know finding a house for Gradconnection was the original impetus for Fishburners idea.

Moving off topic for a second, I am so glad you love the name :=)

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    Up

Thanks for the tip @Adrian.

We did actually apply to Peter and the gang at Fishburners. Unfortunately we were a little to established for what they were looking for. Still they are great people. My friends actually started Gradconnection. In case you don’t know finding a house for Gradconnection was the original impetus for Fishburners idea.

Moving off topic for a second, I am so glad you love the name :=)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.