Home – New Forums Other discussions Cobweb covered exercise equipment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vSuite
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Does anyone have exercise equipment in their office…..that they use?

I have put my treadmill in my office, taken it out, put it back in and taken it out again sooooo many times.

Sometimes it gets a workout when I need a break from the computer screen and the kids, but most of the time it’s a reminder of how much exercise I’m NOT doing, and so out it goes!!

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hmmmm yup! Treadmill in my office that never gets used… One day, I swear, I will get on it! haha

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Does getting up out of the chair and walking to the filing cabinet constitute exercise? How about lifting the stapler? Surely bending over 10 times a day because my pen keeps rolling off my desk has to be worth something!!!

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

My office isnt quite big enough for all that junk so I have a bike and a kayak in the garage. Ive had the bike about six years and have actuallly used it …….once or twice. The Kayak well I changed motor vehicles didnt I, and the new one hasnt a roof rack………………..lame excuse.
    However I do take the dog for a walk a couple of times a day and I make the bed and do the vacuuming, collect the mail and put the bins out then in and have been know to actually weed the garden…………………

Now I need a rest , just talking about all this exercise has given me a thirst.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.