Home – New Forums Find the help you need Collaboration anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 480
    Up
    ::

One of the downsides to the actual business of “Flying Solo” (not the website or community – there are no downsides in that regard!) as a lone wolf entrepreneur, is that you can’t be everything at once, and it’s probably not a very good idea to try to be.

I have an idea I’ve been sitting on for a while that I would like to find collaborators with complementary skills to work with and bring to life. I’m not sure at this stage if that would be in the form of a co-founder/partnership, or joint venture/collaboration, and I’m happy to consider all options.

My greatest need is for someone skilled in design and aesthetics who is looking for a project to be involved with, and who has the time and dedication to follow it all the way through.

If possible, I’d like to arrange an online meeting with anyone who might be interested, to get an idea of each other’s skills, backgrounds and personalities to see if there’s any potential to work together.

So if there’s anyone out there who’d like to know more, please get in touch!

Regards,
    Shail

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,341
    Up

Hi Shail,

I know these things can go their own way that co-founders may not even think about at the time, but can you take a guess at time needed per week, any capital that might be expected, what revenue might be generated and I am sure there is a lot more too that you might add.

In any case, good luck!

Cheers
    Paul

Calcul8or
    Participant
    Up

Thanks @paul-fs-concierge there is no expectation of any contribution of capital. I’m not looking for investors or anything like that. As far as all your other questions go regarding time commitments etc, these are things I was hoping would be part of initial discussions, and I am flexible in that regard. I’m more interested in creating a plan that works for all parties rather than imposing timeframes and deadlines.

On the revenue side, the target industry is huge and could generate substantial revenue once it’s up and running because of the unique service we’ll be offering. On the other hand obviously, it may not. I haven’t put any projections together or anything like that at this stage, but I think the potential will become obvious to the right person once we’re ready to move ahead.

jessie.91
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Shail,

I completely understand. I am experiencing the same issue myself. I would be open to discussing this matter further, to see if there is anyway we could potentially help each other out.

If you are interested feel free to email me at jessica.leske@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
    Jessica

Calcul8or
    Participant
    Up

Thanks @jessie-91,

I’ve sent you an email.

Regards,
    Shail

IDOTHAT
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Good Evening Shail,

Just read your post, and can totally relate we’re you’re at.

I’ve had my idea for IDOTHAT.com.au rolling around my mind for the last 7 years, and after leaving a toxic work environment, 32 days ago, (caused by only one other employee of the business), I’ve been working round the clock, designing & building http://www.idothat.com.au.

As well, I’ve just signed a 3 year lease on a beautiful, 91 year old walkup shop in the CBD area here in Tamworth, and will be spending Christmas & January creating an environment that reeks of peace & creative energy.

Shail, now that I have been able to ‘come up for breath’ and ‘stop & smell the roses’ for one night only, LOL, I’m reaching out to likeminded Soloists, interested in ‘shooting the breeze’& think tanking ideas.

Anyway mate, sorry for the long winded reply, hope this reply finds you well.

And remember, ‘If Nothing Changes, Nothing Changes’

Peace

Ian Russell
    Calcul8or
    Participant
    Up

Hi @idothat,

Apologies for the late reply, but I’ll get in touch via your website.

Cheers,
    Shail

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.