Home – New Forums Selling online Combining Pixsy, Google Reader, and Twitter to Generate Leads and Traffic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

Have you wondered how to generate leads and traffic for your business? Let me show you a well guarded secret on how to automate your lead finding process.

How many of you have heard of Pixsy? How many of you use Google reader? I’m going to show you how you could automate your leads searching process using the combination of Pixsy, Google reader, and Twitter.

Normally, if you’d want to communicate and get leads on Twitter, you could type in #hashtags on Twitter search. Now that’s the slow process as you’d have to waste a lot of your valuable time doing this. Imagine if you’d have to search different hastags on Twitter everyday, you’re wasting your time typing in these searches.

Without further ado, here’s the technique:

Step 1: You head to Pixsy.net and then on the command type in:

.twitter -rss Sydney restaurants

If you’re looking for Sydney restaurants as leads, then that’s what you type, if not you change the field of the Sydney restaurant to something else.

For example, if you’re a real estate agent in Sydney, you would perhaps type in :

.twitter -rss buying a house in Sydney
    or
    .twitter -rss house prices in Sydney
    or
    .twitter -rss looking to buy a house in Sydney

In retrospect, you’re looking to find leads from Twitter, and there are many ways to get leads for your businesses, no matter what field you’re in.

Step 2: Type enter on Pixsy with the command list, then copy the result by right-click copy, and paste the command list unto your Google reader under the subscribe button.

Step 3: Repeat the process for other search keywords as well. Now everytime you go to Google Reader, you’ll be able to see your subscriptions on these keywords, and if you find a potential customer, you could send them direct messages or tweets to generate leads.

I’ve been doing this the last few weeks now with massive results. Good luck!

Regards,

Rich Student

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.