Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Come check out – BizNetworking!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

If you want to experience networking with a difference, feel empowered from your networking and see results – then come check out Biznetworking!!!

Biznetworking is the newest small business networking in your local area. With several groups already meeting in Melbourne and more to come it really is an expereince like no other!

The established groups in Melbourne city, South Melbourne, Frankston are always looking to grow and expand their networks and business connections.

Biznetworking is expanding at a very rapid rate is about to go online – so watch this space.

If you are looking to experience networking with a difference than come along and try it out – we promise we don’t bite.

We are looking for a range of industries to be part of our groups, so why not email me to find out more.

Anna
    [email protected]

Jules
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    Anna, post: 17169 wrote:
    If you want to experience networking with a difference, feel empowered from your networking and see results – then come check out Biznetworking!!!

Biznetworking is the newest small business networking in your local area. With several groups already meeting in Melbourne and more to come it really is an expereince like no other!

The established groups in Melbourne city, South Melbourne, Frankston are always looking to grow and expand their networks and business connections.

Biznetworking is expanding at a very rapid rate is about to go online – so watch this space.

If you are looking to experience networking with a difference than come along and try it out – we promise we don’t bite.

We are looking for a range of industries to be part of our groups, so why not email me to find out more.

Anna
    [email protected]

Hi Anna,

Do you know if it covers the SE area too? I’m in Toorak but looking for a group around Toorak, South Yarra, Prahran etc…

KeepitSimpleIT
    • Total posts: 88
    Up
    Jules, post: 17240 wrote:
    Hi Anna,

Do you know if it covers the SE area too? I’m in Toorak but looking for a group around Toorak, South Yarra, Prahran etc…

Hey Jules,

South Melbourne is close to you, meeting Wednesday after cup day. Give us a buzz if you would like to come, costs nothing to say hello!

Glenn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.