Home – New Forums Find the help you need Commercial Sewing needed in Perth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    muzzy83
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

HI all, I’m hoping someone out there may know where I might start looking to find a commercial sewing machinist in the Perth area.

I would like to start manufacturing my own dog beds and I am struggling to find someone local that could start me off. Even just someone that could help make up some samples would be helpful at this stage, although ultimately I’d like to find someone that could handle bulk orders when I get up and running.

If anyone out there may be able to point me in the right direction or if anyone here is looking into starting a business that offers sewing I’d love to hear from you! I’m open to all ideas…be it approaching sewing groups or TAFE students? Any advice on where to start would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi muzzy83,

There may be some folk in the Beauty & Fashion manufacturing section of the Flying Solo directory who can help you – although it doesn’t seem that many of them are in Perth.

Forum member Lahay could be a good person to get in touch with and may be able to point you in the right direction even if she can’t help directly.

We’ll also put a call out on Facebook and Twitter and see if we can rustle up some recommendations for you.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Lahay
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Hi Muzzy83,

We are a manufacturing business in NSW. I’m not sure if we can help you directly, but please email/ring if I can help in any way.

Good luck with your new venture- dogs & sewing, 2 of my passions rolled into 1 :)

Jocelyn Serone
    Lahay
    http://www.lahay.com.au
    [email protected]
    02 6684 6665

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.