Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Commission based lead gen and sales staff?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SteveFoulds
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I’ll try keep this short – I run a personal training company about to do a re-brand – I have some great trainers but they are highly unmotivated when it comes to sales/marketing and just want to stick to what they do best: Coach!

I’m looking into some lead gen (to find clients for our staff) and sales staff (to sell our services online and over the phone), but our budget is small – as in we dont have one – has anyone had any luck or can recommend me a company/service?

2 I’ve looked at so far are Creative Fitness Marketing and Quotify …

(and i apologise if this has already been discussed, I couldnt find it!)

Chris – Marketing
    • Total posts: 162
    Up

-can u afford 2 hrs a week of your time?
    -if so spend the money on the right flyers dirrecting traffic to your web page (social online marketing takes time and requires you to gain visitor trust).
    -select 2 – 3 target markets to visit (appiontments mean u are almost there.)
    -door knock and just drop off flyers with with remaining time.

Once u secure a few contracts u can afford to employ a part time marketer and as it grows extend their hours..

Don’t over complicate at this stage.

Chris Poulios
    http://www.satisfaction-marketing.com.au
    http://www.webthreads.com.au

Blp_Sales
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

G’day Steve,

There are companies such as mine that do comms based lead gen and sales, however I’m not sure you need to spend any money, or go down that path at all.

For mine, and I have worked with a couple of Gym’s, I would hold an open day, make it bigger than Ben Hur. Have a BBQ going, offer free use of the facilities, get a jumping castle, have showbags for people to take away. Get some local PR, and smash the area with flyers.

From there, you need to capture the details of every person that comes, and find out why they are there. Offer an open day special, and make it attractive to sign up, but only on the day / or the week following.

From there, within a week you must call every person that attended, thank them for coming and offer them the special. Find out there objections, and then have a conversation with them. eg don’t have time – we open at 6AM etc – I’m sure you are experienced with that.

You will be amazed with the result.

Ben

SteveFoulds
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Thanks a lot! Great insight!

ActionCastles
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Love your ideas Ben!

Would love to have an update if you’ve tried them, Steve. :)

Tony Pfitzner
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

I’d run geo targeted pay per click campaigns just focussed on your local area. There are a couple of ways to do this which are complementary

This will be as cheap as you can get, and will be quick. It will be a lot cheaper than having no business! I suspect that you should be able to generate sales leads for about $20-$30.

If you can afford to employ staff, you can afford some reasonable business development costs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.