Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Commission Only Sales Reps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Stand Up Paddle
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

I asked the question a couple of weeks ago about finding commission only sales reps to further market my product – Southern Cross Stand Up Paddle boards
    – Kim Thompson from Virtual Call centre responded with some excellent advice.
    I have since utilised the services of Kims organisation – and cannot speak highly enough of their service.

In short – Virtual Call Centre in all areas were: PROFESSIONAL…ENTHUSIASTIC…PROMPT…RESULTS DRIVEN

Guys – contact kim from Virtual call centre – you will be more than impressed with what they can bring to further enhancing the audience reach of your business.

Enjoy.
    Paul Sloan

mexham
    • Total posts: 302
    Up

Hey Paul,

Cheers for the heads up. Glad you found what you were after. Can I ask what services of Kim’s you are using? Are you going with commission only sales reps?

Also does she have a website? I can’t seem to track her down.. Her Facebook and Twitter links go nowhere…

Cheers,
    Mike

Virtual Call Centre
    • Total posts: 74
    Up

Hi Paul, Wow thankyou very much, your a pleasure to do business with. Our website is just up, it’s not finished as yet so we havn’t officially announced it, but its http://www.virtualcallcentre.com.au if you would like to have a peek at it.. and Paul thanks again, let’s hope this amount of interest continues on your stand up paddles, they look like great fun.. cheers Kim

DanR
    • Total posts: 79
    Up
    Virtual Call Centre, post: 31563 wrote:
    Hi Paul, Wow thankyou very much, your a pleasure to do business with. Our website is just up, it’s not finished as yet so we havn’t officially announced it, but its http://www.virtualcallcentre.com.au if you would like to have a peek at it.. and Paul thanks again, let’s hope this amount of interest continues on your stand up paddles, they look like great fun.. cheers Kim

Id be interested in talking to you about commission only sales reps…. please PM me!!

Virtual Call Centre
    Up
    DanR, post: 31579 wrote:
    Id be interested in talking to you about commission only sales reps…. please PM me!!
    Hi Dan, have messaged your inbox on solo, thankyou cheers Kim
    wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Nice work, Kim! Congratulations on a job well done, and many more, no doubt :). I love the pink phones on your website!! Ali’s done well for you, nice and simple, to the point.

Virtual Call Centre
    Up
    wordmistress, post: 31620 wrote:
    Nice work, Kim! Congratulations on a job well done, and many more, no doubt :). I love the pink phones on your website!! Ali’s done well for you, nice and simple, to the point.

Hi, Thank you very much, yes let’s hope there are many more satisfied customers.
    Oh I love the website, havn’t announced it officially as yet, he needs more info from me, I’ve been so busy I’m slowing it down, but he is great about it.
    He has done the BEST job and i’m just so happy with it, he just took over and fixed all my problems with no fuss.. as soon as it’s finished I can’t wait to praise him and thank him for his hard work..

Cheers to you again for your nice comments..

Ali Dark
    Participant
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

I’m melting. Literally. In a good way.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Kim and Ali, congratulations, it is looking awesome :)

One small piece of feedback about the site – being a call centre, and having all those phones all over the place, I would expect your phone number to be displayed prominently?

Just my $0.02!

Best,
    Jayne

Virtual Call Centre
    Up

Hi everyone.. thanks for your feedback it all helps..cheers Kim

Ali Dark
    Participant
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

A valuable 2 cents, Jane. thanks.

FS Concierge, post: 31878 wrote:
    Kim and Ali, congratulations, it is looking awesome :)

One small piece of feedback about the site – being a call centre, and having all those phones all over the place, I would expect your phone number to be displayed prominently?

Just my $0.02!

Best,
    Jayne

PedroO
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hey folks,

If any of you are still interested in this concept, my commission only job board (http://www.commissionsales.com.au) is now up and running, and we have 20 positions currently being advertised.

Cheers
    Pedro Oliveira
    CommissionSales.com.au

QaziSystems
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    Virtual Call Centre, post: 31563 wrote:

Hi Kim,

I know this is a very old post but do you still provide that service ? i am after sales only reps for my business. Please visit my website http://www.qualsoft.com.au and let me know your thoughts.

Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

Hi kim,

Sorry but your site is not working at my End, can you please let us know how it works?

I sent you mail.

Thanks.

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Vilson, being an old post I suspect that site may not still be active? It didn’t load my end either. Hope this helps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.