Home Forums Selling online Computer Retailers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TonyM81
    Participant
    • Total posts: 9

Hi Team,

It is a very competitive market I am looking for a computer reseller where I can purchase Laptops, Desktops etc to sell to my customers.

Any idea on idea on computer re-sellers I can potentially use and hassle free?

I have tried with Ingram-Micro and have had no luck at all.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Tony

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

There was some good advise on this thread a couple of years ago, how did you go with that.

https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/it-hardware-software-online-store-startup.45812/

TonyM81
    Participant
    bb1, post: 270938, member: 53375 wrote:
    There was some good advise on this thread a couple of years ago, how did you go with that.

https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/it-hardware-software-online-store-startup.45812/

bb1, post: 270938, member: 53375 wrote:

I had no luck couldn’t get an account setup with a reseller like Imgram-Micro seeking other options.

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,162

Howdy

Why did IM decline you? have you identified any other suppliers that you can approach, or are you asking the forum for a list of suppliers?

Not asking for an answer, although its handy to consider what you think you are bringing to the table when approaching a new supplier… Many suppliers locally want bricks and mortar or a direct synergy within the potential clients (you) portfolio…

Cheers

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    TonyM81
    Participant
    LucasArthur, post: 270941, member: 34537 wrote:
    Howdy

Why did IM decline you? have you identified any other suppliers that you can approach, or are you asking the forum for a list of suppliers?

Not asking for an answer, although its handy to consider what you think you are bringing to the table when approaching a new supplier… Many suppliers locally want bricks and mortar or a direct synergy within the potential clients (you) portfolio…

Cheers
    I wasn’t provided any answers I tried to make contact via phone & email to seek answers. I guess I am a very small start-up they don’t look at you at or give you ago.

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 210
    TonyM81, post: 270943, member: 112657 wrote:
    I wasn’t provided any answers I tried to make contact via phone & email to seek answers. I guess I am a very small start-up they don’t look at you at or give you ago.

Ingram is a publicly listed company that is a distributor.

I would imagine that you might have better luck trying smaller wholesalers or resellers further down the supply chain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.