Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Computer Support & Solutions for Small Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Troy Kenah
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

My name is Troy Kenah, I’m the co-owner of Geeks Online (my business partner is lurking somewhere around this website too).

As our company name and the thread titles gives away, we provide computer support and solutions to small businesses and home users. Our focus is to make dealing with computers and the people that support them (us!) an easy process for people.

We love computers, gadgets and technology….PCs, Macs…we love to get it all working for people :-)

I look forward to meeting/chatting with everyone here.

Regards,
    Troy.

allcreative
    • Total posts: 54
    Up
    Troy Kenah, post: 5714 wrote:
    My name is Troy Kenah, I’m the co-owner of Geeks Online (my business partner is lurking somewhere around this website too).

Welcome Troy!

I’m only new myself but found it to be a top forum so far! Plenty of action happening all the time which makes it much better than most forums around :)

Good luck with Geeks Online!

Cheers,
    Joel

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

Hey ther Troy!

It’s great to be able to welcome the other half of Geeks Online :)

Jump right on in and don’t be shy

Heidi

Lizzy C
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

What a great business idea, Troy.

Shame you are in Sydney, I was very interested as I’ve had two hard drives crash and one threaten too. I have a over compensating backup system so it wasn’t a drama but it was time consuming.

We’ve put it down to a bad batch of hard drives, but wanted to get the computer checked out regardless. Had no idea on where to start though.

Like your site, its refreshingly different for computer support.

Good luck.

Liz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.