Home – New Forums Other discussions Congratulations Condor Creative!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    [Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

This morning Brett from Condor Creative has become the latest member of illustrious 1000+ posts club here on Flying Solo.

He joins an exclusive club that includes CoupleIt, King, Burgo, KarenC and AgentMail, and like them has contributed bucketloads to the forum community since first introducing himself to us about 18 months ago.

Thanks for all your support Brett, we love having you around :)

Jayne and the FS crew

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Congrats Brett!

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

woo hoo !! another Perthite ;) Well done Brett !!

Wendy :)

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

That’s an awesome achievement! Well done!

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

woo hoo! I love having goals to aim for! :D Congratulations Brett.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Nice one Brett! Let me know what the ‘club’s’ like, hopefully I’ll see you guys there soon ;)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Fantastic Brett. Not just 1,000 posts, but 1,000 helpful and generous posts.

We’re lucky to have you here!

Robert

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

Hahaha thanks a lot guys! I knew I was close, but didn’t notice I got there yet lol

Was thinking about making my own post when I got there haha…. so was kinda surprised to see one made for me! :D

FS has been great and I look forward to the next 1000 – now onto sipping pina coladas at the FS 1000 post club pool! 😎

JacquiPryor
    Up

now onto sipping pina coladas at the FS 1000 post club pool!

Ahh – so that’s what happens in this exclusive club?? Well – enjoy the pina coladas whilst some of us work… (or, hang out on FS). I echo Robert’s comments – that your posts do prove helpful, so, thanks!!

kathiemt
    Up

I hit 600 the other day and was excited about that. So congrats once again as 1000 is a big achievement.

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

The pool is going to become too crowded soon once a few of you others decide to join us haha :D

JacquiPryor
    Up

The pool is going to become too crowded soon once a few of you others decide to join us haha

Hmmm… I’ve got just over 100 to go I think… so, best I just comment for the sake of commenting on any and all threads to ensure I get in before the “too full” sign is hung out the front… (And, yes, this is the first of those comments….) ;)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

I thought it was appropriate to make my 1000 th post by congratulating Condor for getting to his 1000 th post.

Nice work!

I recently tried to see the first post I ever made for giggles but the history only goes back to 500.

kathiemt
    Up

Congrats Matthew – I better get cracking!

JacquiPryor
    Up

How nice of you to devote your 1000th post to someone else Matthew!

I expect the FS team will be along soon to make the appropriate fuss over you and reaching the milestone! Congrats – and, like Condor, I find your posts massively helpful – especially on the ‘community review’ forum where you take time to truly assist people with their new site designs etc – I have learnt a lot from reading your feedback so a huge thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.