Home – New Forums Find the help you need Considering using SBMS mentors.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TRexteriorclean
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Hi

I’m considering using a small business mentor through SBMS and want to know if anyone has used them and has feedback. I would also like to know if anyone has tips on how to make the most of mentoring sessions or even if someone has a reccommendation for another service.

The business has started to grow quickly and although this is a good problem to have I am concerned I am not doing all the right things and am unsure of what steps to be taking next.

Thanks

Roberta@thelocalexp
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

HI Terry,
    I have used then and they were helpful with accountability and talking things through. I wouldsuggest being careful but choosing your mentor and make sure they have the same experience that you need help in so you can dive straight in and not have to do so much ‘backgrounding’.
    Hope that helps.
    Roberta

TRexteriorclean
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Hi Roberta

Thanks for the reply that does help.

Terry

Melanie Miller Biz Coach
    • Total posts: 90
    Up

Hi Terry,

I have heard wonderful things about them. Just make sure that you have a clear vision and they are helping you achieve that vision and are not pushing in a direction that you don’t want to go.

A mentor who has lots of community contacts (member of BNI, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary etc) will be able to help you connect with the right people too!

Good luck Terry!

Melanie
    Agent 99
    http://www.agent99hq.com.a

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.