Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Consulting Rates for Project Management

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi,

My name is Deepti. I am establishing my own Project Managment Consulting business in Perth, WA. Since I am new in the business, I am unaware of the hourly rates that are already being used in this business. Can someone give me few guidelines? I also need some tips on how to market my business.

kangaroojosh
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    Deepti, post: 197405 wrote:
    Hi,

My name is Deepti. I am establishing my own Project Managment Consulting business in Perth, WA. Since I am new in the business, I am unaware of the hourly rates that are already being used in this business. Can someone give me few guidelines? I also need some tips on how to market my business.

Even though you cannot classify broadly any service provision costs as it varies with expertise and experience. What you could do is google for similar consulting role and talk to them to know what they charge on an hourly basis (preferably try to contact consultant form a different city so that you not considered as a competitor).

cheers
    Josh

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Deepti,

I’d go with Josh’s advice and talk to people in your industry. In the meantime, welcome aboard the forums!

Feel free to start a new thread with any specific marketing questions.

Dave

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thank you All,

Not sure if my competitors will provide me with rates information however I will give it a go!
    I also tried to use the fee calculator provided in other thread & it was very helpful.
    Thanks again.
    Dee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.