Home – New Forums Logistics Container Transport, Warehousing & Interstate Transport

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ministry of Businesses
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Seatrans Australia is a privately owned and operated Australian Company.

Seatrans was established in 1986 in Cooks river rail terminal, Sydney as a family owned business growing significantly in size over the next 20 years including the development of a privately operated rail facility.

Seatrans Australia has since gone through a phase of redevelopment and modernisation before re-entering the market in Melbourne in early 2009. The business today owns and operates a fleet of modern prime movers, rigid vehicles and side load trailers.

With over 100 years of combined Port Logistics experience Seatrans Australia is a major wharf operator providing competitive services to its customers nationwide.

For any inquires on Container Transport, Warehousing or Interstate Transport please visit http://www.seatransaustralia.com.au

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi Ben (?)

Hope you are well mate..

Not entirely sure that this is the best method of spruiking for your services, tends to be more about relevance and assistance on queries more so than putting your name out there i think?

Anyway, awesome to see you back on and maybe replying to a few of the queries related to your topic of expertise would be helpful.. Actually, looks like you being on here a few weeks ago would have helped me immensely when i was in need of something you appear to offer :( – its all about timing sometimes, isnt it?

Maybe also head across to the guidelines section, i havent read them for a while but think there is a section about self promotion in it..

Look forward to seeing you back on board.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.