Home – New Forums Tech talk Convert Quickbooks records to MYOB??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nav555
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

I am trying to export my Quick books records into MYOB..

Does anyone know how to export the sales and purchases from Quick Books into MYOB?

Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers,

Nav

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

I’m interested to know the reason for moving from one desktop solution to another?

What versions of both?

Thought of moving to web based apps?

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

I’m interested to know the reason for moving from one desktop solution to another?

What versions of both?

Thought of moving to web based apps?

kvrzap
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Nav555. I use MYOB, Quickbooks and Xero. I sell all of them and I implement them. Is there something specific you want to do that the current software cannot? I would like to strongly dissuade you from changing just for the sake of it. You might not solve your problem and you may just cause yourself a major headache.

kvrzap
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Nav555. I use MYOB, Quickbooks and Xero. I sell all of them and I implement them. Is there something specific you want to do that the current software cannot? I would like to strongly dissuade you from changing just for the sake of it. You might not solve your problem and you may just cause yourself a major headache.

Renuka
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    Nav555, post: 113743 wrote:
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to export the sales and purchases from Quick Books into MYOB?

cheers,

Nav

Quite late :(
    Well, MYOB offers conversion services through select MYOB Partners that helps convert to MYOB from other accounting software such as Xero and QuickBooks. You can go for them or can also download the QuickBooks converter v4 from their web site – http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6354

Renuka
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    Nav555, post: 113743 wrote:
    Hi Guys,

cheers,

Nav

Quite late :(
    Well, MYOB offers conversion services through select MYOB Partners that helps convert to MYOB from other accounting software such as Xero and QuickBooks. You can go for them or can also download the QuickBooks converter v4 from their web site – http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6354

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.