Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Cookies To You – Personalised service.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cookielicious
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi. Thought i’d try my local community for my personalised service. Cookielicious is about personalised cookies for birthdays, weddings, corporate events – any special occasion.
    We also have just launched preservative free cookies – a great menu – delivered to the office. If you are interested, please visit – http://www.cookielicious.com.au

Thanks for reading my post.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hey Kylie,

Welcome to the forum.
    Nice idea and nice website, best of luck.

Steve

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Kylie

Love the idea.. how cool…

All the best and welcome to the FS community.. look forward to seeing you around..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Sydney Business
    • Total posts: 141
    Up

Welcome and yum – flying solo is the perfect place

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Kylie,

What a great idea! Loved the Easter Basket and personalised party cookies, great for themed children’s parties.

All the best and welcome to the forum.

Mary

gettingitrightthistime
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Kylie,

I love your website! I found it to be very simple but inviting, they can be very hard to navigate sometimes… I think cookies are a great idea. Did you get any inspiration from edible blooms? I love that website! I’m finding in my research that you can basically provide one product in a variety of ways and people love it.

One question I’d really like to ask is how do you do it with 4 children??? One of my reasons for wanting to go solo is the flexibilty for when I start a family but am interested to know if this is actually the case…

cookielicious
    Up

Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback on my website. I have gained inspiration from many places actually and it’s still a very big work in progress the website.
    It is definitely a challenge having 4 children and also my husband works alot from home. So, although flexible, I find as we are in a small house, it can be very hard to get privacy to do the things I need to do.

What is it you intend to start up a business with?

Good luck with it and i’m so glad I found this Flying solo site.

cookielicious
    Up
    mg, post: 157999 wrote:
    Hi Kylie,

What a great idea! Loved the Easter Basket and personalised party cookies, great for themed children’s parties.

All the best and welcome to the forum.

Mary

Thanks for the feedback Mary. So far, I think this site is great.

cookielicious
    Up
    sydneybusiness, post: 157990 wrote:
    Welcome and yum – flying solo is the perfect place

Thanks Kelly

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Kylie, and a warm welcome from all of us here at Flying Solo too :)

What a fun business to be in! I hope you love every minute of it.

Nice to have you here on the forums,
    Jayne

gettingitrightthistime
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    cookielicious, post: 158009 wrote:
    Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback on my website. I have gained inspiration from many places actually and it’s still a very big work in progress the website.
    It is definitely a challenge having 4 children and also my husband works alot from home. So, although flexible, I find as we are in a small house, it can be very hard to get privacy to do the things I need to do.

What is it you intend to start up a business with?

Good luck with it and i’m so glad I found this Flying solo site.

I can only imagine, how do you manage to set boundaries and discipline yourself. Do you have alot of admin involved? Do you have a routine or just go with the day? Set hours?

My passion is the wedding industry. I (personally and from discussions with friends) have found there is not a lot of variety for unique, interesting, non traditional/tacky wedding favours. My issue is trying to find suppliers and legalities that come with that…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.