Home – New Forums Get productive Coolest thing I’ve seen in ages… caveday.org

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave from WebCovered
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

I stumbled on this website today but had to quickly login to you guys and share this.

Remote accountability (3.5hr sessions) for deep work in a group environment. Really great concept! caveday.org

Tom-W
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I’ve been meaning to try this actually, there’s also a service called FocusMate which pairs you up with someone and you have a Skype session where you both work on your own projects and have a virtual co-working session. I’ve heard great feedback from people who’ve used it and have been meaning to myself…but I’ve been procrastinating too much to get started with it!! https://www.focusmate.com/

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Thanks [USER=49017]@Dave from WebCovered[/USER]! That sounds like something I could use for sure.

Dave

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Um, maybe I am stupid Tom, but I don’t get the point. You do your work with the camera on but not talking to the person on the other end for 50 minutes then say goodbye. How does this help anything?

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Rowan@quaotic, post: 270430, member: 28171 wrote:
    Um, maybe I am stupid Tom, but I don’t get the point. You do your work with the camera on but not talking to the person on the other end for 50 minutes then say goodbye. How does this help anything?

And here I was thinking I was the only one that missed the point of this one. I just assumed it was another of those marketing idea’s, with no benefit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.