Home Forums Find the help you need Copywriter Required – 2 x websites

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    IgniteDM
    • Total posts: 99
    Up

**EDITED:: Thanks to all applicants – Ive Ive not yet been in touch I will be…. I dont need any more applications now thanks!**

Hello to all the copywriters in here.

I am looking for a copywriter to assist with 2 websites I have redone for a client.

1) website has existing content that needs polishing

2) brand new website that needs all new content

Both websites are for similar but different companies (same client). They are mining/civil construction related so if you have prior experience with this type of industry that would be very helpful. They know what they do but are struggling to write it down. I think they will be able to supply dot points and this needs to be expanded upon.

I have visited my clients sites (like actual work sites) and have photos etc which will help you to understand what they do and how they want to be portrayed.

I will supply keywords for SEO purposes that need to be included in the content.

Can you please shoot me an email with a price guide for your services? I have to put forward a suggestion about my preferred copywriter to the client next week. tara (at) ignitedigitalmarketing (dot) (com) (dot) (au)

I look forward to hearing from you!

cheers
    Tara

IgniteDM
    • Total posts: 99
    Up

Can I be quite clear and say that this needs to be quality work. I am not interested in anyone for whom english is a second language. This copywriting is for the content on the clients main websites.

I am not interested in article marketing or other low quality (low cost) style of writing.

Neddy
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Hi Tara,

Firstly, I love your website! The colours are sensational. :)

I know of a couple of good copywriters particularly for websites – I will email you as suggested.

Best wishes, Ned

P.S. Maleny is a beautiful part of SEQ! I used to live in Noosa for 10 years.

Keeta Nova
    • Total posts: 294
    Up

Tara,

Please view my portfolio on my website:

http://www.keetanova.com.au

I will also send you a private e-mail.

Regards,
    Keeta

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Tara

Thanks for your post! It’s likely that you’ve already found a suitable copywriter, but just in case you haven’t, I’ll drop you a quick note.

Have a super day,
    Lucinda :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.