Home Forums New here? Share your story Corporate trustee for a trust

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SMahdi
    • Total posts: 1

Hi Team

First of all I would like to appreciate your team who is doing a great job to help common Australian to help them for running small businesses lawfully

I want to put up a query I already read one thread relating to my query which is very valuable for me but I want to ask it again specifically for my scenario

I have a company ABC which is running a multiple businesses one of them is security for which I have a Corporation Master licence in NSW
    Now someone advise me to setup a trust and make this company trustee for the trust it is good to manage tax return easily

I just want to know as my licence is in the name of my company name and ABN & ACN can I legally use my trust ABN for invoicing
    Also do I have to use the same structure for all different small businesses running under my company
    Or I can split it between trust ABN and company ABN

looking forward to hear from you
    Thanks

Dave – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,523

Welcome to the forums [USER=119398]@SMahdi[/USER]!

Hopefully you can get a pointer or two here, but you’ll only really get the confidence to make a decision by paying an accountant to review your particular situation.

Good luck!
    Dave

UmarBatchelor
    • Total posts: 26

It might be worth speaking to the license issuer.

JamesMillar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,675
    SMahdi, post: 271187, member: 119398 wrote:
    Hi Team

First of all I would like to appreciate your team who is doing a great job to help common Australian to help them for running small businesses lawfully

I want to put up a query I already read one thread relating to my query which is very valuable for me but I want to ask it again specifically for my scenario

I have a company ABC which is running a multiple businesses one of them is security for which I have a Corporation Master licence in NSW
    Now someone advise me to setup a trust and make this company trustee for the trust it is good to manage tax return easily

I just want to know as my licence is in the name of my company name and ABN & ACN can I legally use my trust ABN for invoicing
    Also do I have to use the same structure for all different small businesses running under my company
    Or I can split it between trust ABN and company ABN

looking forward to hear from you
    Thanks

What did your accountant say?

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    SMahdi, post: 271187, member: 119398 wrote:

Was that someone your accountant, if so why don’t you trust them

If it wasnt your accountant, you should go to your accountant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.