Home – New Forums Tech talk cost estimate for quiz website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Netboost SEO
    • Total posts: 191
    Up
    ::

Hey guys I have a project on the backburner i need to get started on – it is a site that provides free practice questions for MCAT (US med-school entrance exam).

I would want it to have similar functionality to http://mcatquestionaday.com/

Can any web designers let me know what price range i would be looking at?

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

Hi there… would you be able to elaborate a bit more on your needs? With the details provided you would only be able to get very loose estimates of the cost.

Linking to a similar site may give an example on what your needs are but then it leads to the developer making assumptions of what you need & what you don’t from that other site.

Brett

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Netboost,

Could you please also clarify for us where you’re based? This is a forum for small business operators based in Australia.

cheers
    Jayne

p4tricia
    • Total posts: 44
    Up

Agreed with Brett from CondorCreative. There are too many missing variables to make the proper estimate.

Are you after a replica of mcatquestion website (with different content and design)? Or perhaps you need to design and develop it to tailor fit what you need to achieve business wise.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Patricia,

I’m so sorry – your post got stuck in the moderation queue for some reason, and I’ve only just stumbled across it.

A thousand apologies that it didn’t appear last week when you posted it.

Netboost, please check out Patricia’s comments.

Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.