Home – New Forums Starting your journey Could I make money from this?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chrisa122
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

hi, i’ve submitted my home for sale on http://www.realestake.com.au My question is – is this is an ok method to sell my home or should i just stick to the tried and traditional methods?

I am asking because if it works I am thinking of starting a business to be a like reseller for thse guys and get some sort of commission out of them.

any help would be appreciated.
    Ta.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Chrisa,

Welcome to Flying Solo’s forums.

Testing the service yourself is a good way to see if it’s worth pursuing further. I’ll be interested to hear what other community members reckon.

Perhaps you could add a signature via the Control Panel (top right) so members can see who you are at a glance.

Love your work,

Sam

chrisa122
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thanks for the feedback Sam.

So far I haven’t seen any negative comments or feedback about this site.

But like you said it would be interesting to see what other members think of this concept.

Cheers,

(P.S Will update my signature shortly :))

CindyK
    • Total posts: 155
    Up

Hi Chrisa,

A few things come to mind from your post – how do you intend to make money from this? Do you intend to organise/push people to use the website? Find people interested in knowing the value of the home?

It looks to me like they assist homeowners to better understand the value of their house before putting it up for sale. It appears to be a free-service. Whether or not many local realestate agencies are interested in doing that type of work for people who aren’t listed with them yet would be interesting. I would also wonder how much value you could put on a property by not actually looking it over/checking the local prices on rpdata.com etc.

As to that actual webpage – a quick search reveals that they don’t seem to be registered as a business name under ‘realestake’ or any other entities mentioned. Of course, that could be just an ‘in the pipeline’ thing. But couple that with no real data about who they are, makes it less believable.

Good luck with your trial.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.