Home – New Forums Other discussions Council Zoning

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #988139
    • Total posts: 66

    I am in the process of getting finance to purchase a commercial property to be used for my retail automotive parts business. The property is in Penrith Council area and we have just found out that it is zoned as a IN1 Industrial Zone.
    This according to council means that if I want to sell products out of that building we need to be making something or have a mechanic on site full time and provide parts for that as well as retail and so on. But this is not what we want to do, yes part of our plan was to have a mechanic hire the hoist that is already there, but we do not plan on having a full time mechanic as this is not what our business is.
    Does anyone have any ideas at all at how we could get around this or any other comments?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.