Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Coupon code distribution

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steveo
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

This thread is mainly aimed as those who have a retail business primarily.

I have a business idea in my head but I need to understand if it’s wanted.

If you have a retail website or bricks and mortar shop, do you use coupon or discount codes to drive sales (I am definitely *not* talking about the daily deals type coupons, I am talking about “use coupon 10OFF at the checkout to get 10% off your first purchase” type coupon codes)?

If you do use these coupon codes how do you distribute them both on and off-line? And do you have to pay to do this?

Many thanks, Steve.

Ozzcouple
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hello

It depends on what current advertising media you are using. And how you have the coupons set up on your site.

We have ours set up in the Magneto program that runs our web site and so we can give out the coupons numbers on Face Book or Blogs etc. were ever we have an ad. Customers just then key in that number at the check out stage.

So if it is just the coupon number needed you can distribute it how every you wish. It is the cheapest way instead of making up real coupons which then need to be handed out or posted.

Cheers
    Peter & Kim

radge
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

mine is the same I set it up through my store interface and then distribute them online or with orders when I post them out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.