Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Crazy but sane; Zachari’s Introduction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    ::

Hello Hello HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!

Flying Solo, hey this is obviously where the party is at!
    Well not exactly the party but a bunch of people I can relate too without others laughing at me or looking at me like I’m a retard : (Yes, this happens occasionally).

Anyway… … ..

My name is Zachari pronounced Zack-Ahh-R-Eye
    Don’t ask me why I made the pronunciation red, I don’t know why. I’m 21 so you could say I’m fairly young and I am bursting with ideas, and plans on businesses. But I’ve decided to go with one I’ve been passionate about and been self teaching over the past year or two. It’s still a working progress but hopefully reading and joining a place like this I could possibly help out others with some of my ideas and have the same done in return! :)

I like to invest in things, if the girlfriend doesn’t take all the money first (Jokes hon, I love you <3), one thing I love to invest in is my knowledge.. As it’s the only ONE thing that you personally will profit from for ever. Sometimes you may get dealt a yucky hand in life, and think ‘ Awww god this is crap! ‘ try looking at it in a different point of view obviously the world is just playing their yucky hands well, and you’re the one on the receiving end. No one wants to be there but it’s up to you how you PLAY YOUR LIFE! I try to help others and be the person all my homies and friends can come to for a friendly chat, or cry, winge, bitch, scream, moan, anything… So I welcome all of you who read this into my forum account as well :)

Weeeelllll I think this is enough for now, and my introduction got a little out of hand, please excuse some minor language and some spelling errors I’ve been drinking 5 Monsters and have been reading and writing for the past 3 and a half hours.

Hope to catch some of you online soon!

Blue Jet
    • Total posts: 189
    Up

Welcome to flying solo Zachari,

Looking forward in seeing your bursting ideas…

Z4CHARI
    Up

Thanks for the kind gestures!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Z4CHARI, post: 118628 wrote:
    Thanks for the kind gestures!Hi Zachari :)

Great introduction! I look forward to reading your posts and learning more about some of your ideas.

Cheers,

Matt

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Zachari,

Thanks for your enthusiastic intro post – it’s great to have you on the boards :)

Hope you enjoy connecting with us all,

Best wishes,
    Jayne

Z4CHARI
    Up

Thank you, thank you.
    I think enthusiasm plays a big part of my life, and with replies like these I think I found my self a new home *sheds a tear of happiness*

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

How do you feel about Macromedia Flash?

Z4CHARI
    Up
    NathanB, post: 118704 wrote:
    How do you feel about Macromedia Flash?

I think it’s called ‘ Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 ‘ now? But I remember the old Macromedia days ;) I feel okay with the software, why is that NathanB?

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    Z4CHARI, post: 118706 wrote:
    why is that NathanB?

Just ignore him…he has an unusual sense of humour when it comes to Flash.

I find it amusing ;)

Wendy :)

Z4CHARI
    Up

My mind sparked a few unusual images when the words ‘ humor ‘ and ‘ flash ‘ popped into mind. Nice to meet you Wendy, I’m Zachari but you can call me Zach :)

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

I just feel disenchanted by how the younger generation these days are more interested in things like “SEO” and “compatibility” rather than the high quality visual stimulation and engagement that comes from this rare lost art.

Z4CHARI
    Up
    NathanB, post: 118715 wrote:
    I just feel disenchanted by how the younger generation these days are more interested in things like “SEO” and “compatibility” rather than the high quality visual stimulation and engagement that comes from this rare lost art.

I believe in all stimulation!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.