Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Creata Direct Fashion – Miche Bags and Valeska Jewellery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MicheAustralia
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone :)

I’ve just joined flying solo!

I am part of a party plan company called Creata Direct. They sell women’s fashion accessories with main sales of Miche Bags (Handbags which allow you to simply change the outer Shell to create a new look in seconds!) as well as Valeska jewellery, both of which are exclusive to Creata Direct.

I’m just trying to get the name out there! The company is new to direct selling and it has just been past it’s 1 year anniversary! But so far so good :)

You’re welcome to check out my website http://www.miche.com.au for more information or if you’re after gift ideas for this coming Mothers Day ;)

Looking forward to meeting other motivated party planners!!

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there!

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for telling us a bit about your business. Please also remember to tell us your name, as we’re all about the people behind the businesses around here! ;)

I hope you find this a really helpful place to hang out and pick up business tips.

All the best,
    Jayne

MicheAustralia
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thank you for the welcome :)

My name is Aimie and I have two young boys, apart from party plan I am a casual preschool teacher :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.