Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Creating Free Content

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    • Total posts: 144
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of creating a “Free download” for my website and I’m after some ideas on what clients & potential clients might like.

A bit of background – I operate a Virtual Assistant business where we provide administration, marketing and bookkeeping services for SME’s.

What do you think would be a valuable tool for clients to download?

Thanks,
    Barb

incredibleconcepts
    • Total posts: 60
    Up

What about a PDF on “10 ways to improve your bottom line by using a VA” ?

Barb
    Up

Thank you – that’s a great idea!!

Regards,
    Barb

incredibleconcepts, post: 154917 wrote:
    What about a PDF on “10 ways to improve your bottom line by using a VA” ?
    Boost Your Profitz
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi Barb I have a Free booklet on “The top 10 ways small business owners lose profit and how to avoid being one of them” it has a section on Virtual Assistants as well if you would like a read of it so you can get some ideas please send me a PM and I will send it as a PDF

Regards

Danny Maletin

Smythie
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Barb,

People are always looking for the easiest way to get things done. Why not give your top 3 strategies. Make it short and sharp.

I would also suggest on the back of your business card have an offer saying something like “email me to get your free copy of (your free booklet)”.

This will be another way to build your database and give people some valuable content.

Good luck
    Alison

Barb
    Up
    Smythie, post: 155194 wrote:
    Hi Barb,

People are always looking for the easiest way to get things done. Why not give your top 3 strategies. Make it short and sharp.

I would also suggest on the back of your business card have an offer saying something like “email me to get your free copy of (your free booklet)”.

This will be another way to build your database and give people some valuable content.

Good luck
    Alison

Hi Alison,

Excellent idea, thank you!

Regards,
    Barb

coreytopp
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    Barb, post: 154805 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I am in the process of creating a “Free download” for my website and I’m after some ideas on what clients & potential clients might like.

A bit of background – I operate a Virtual Assistant business where we provide administration, marketing and bookkeeping services for SME’s.

What do you think would be a valuable tool for clients to download?

Thanks,
    Barb

Hi Barb,

When setting up your opt in, a good idea is to make your gift something that people can receive over time such as a series of PDF’s or videos. Even if it’s only over a period of a week, it cuts down the ratio of people who put in their “spam” email address or simply opt out as soon as they get your gift.

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

It’s getting harder and harder to get people to opt in with free reports as everyone is doing it and the content is often not that beneficial.

Someone looking for a Virtual Assistant is obviously wanting more time and to delegate duties.

If you can give them some kind of time saving tool, something that would be valuable to someone who is very busy.

Time a management calendar, a list of time saving online resources. Then once you have their email you can continue to display your expertise and build your value.

Get into the mindset of what they are looking for when they reach your site the offer them something they really want.

Barb
    Up
    coreytopp, post: 155267 wrote:
    Hi Barb,

When setting up your opt in, a good idea is to make your gift something that people can receive over time such as a series of PDF’s or videos. Even if it’s only over a period of a week, it cuts down the ratio of people who put in their “spam” email address or simply opt out as soon as they get your gift.

Great tip, thank you :)

Regards,
    Barb

Barb
    Up
    Profit Booster, post: 155333 wrote:
    It’s getting harder and harder to get people to opt in with free reports as everyone is doing it and the content is often not that beneficial.

Someone looking for a Virtual Assistant is obviously wanting more time and to delegate duties.

If you can give them some kind of time saving tool, something that would be valuable to someone who is very busy.

Time a management calendar, a list of time saving online resources. Then once you have their email you can continue to display your expertise and build your value.

Get into the mindset of what they are looking for when they reach your site the offer them something they really want.

Some very valid comments – thank you!

Regards,
    Barb

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    Barb, post: 155366 wrote:
    Some very valid comments – thank you!

Regards,
    Barb

Your very welcome Barb.

James

Sydney Business
    • Total posts: 141
    Up

What about a list of things that you need to give to a VA to do a specific task for your business.

You could produce checklists that your clients can print off as required.

John Templeton
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

In my experience, a good VA can be the difference between a mediocre business and a thriving business.

Barb
    Up
    sydneybusiness, post: 155416 wrote:
    What about a list of things that you need to give to a VA to do a specific task for your business.

You could produce checklists that your clients can print off as required.

Hi Kelly,

I love the idea of a checklist :)

Thank you,
    Barb

Barb
    Up
    John Templeton, post: 155473 wrote:
    In my experience, a good VA can be the difference between a mediocre business and a thriving business.

Hi John,

Yes, this can certainly be true and great to hear!!

Thanks,
    Barb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.