Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Creating memorable impressions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maryna
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Good Afternoon.
    I am the owner of an event and wedding styling business, specializing in creating memorable events and weddings. We create and develop styling and decor concepts according to my clients requirements and then execute them. It can include anything from a candy buffet, beautiful crystal chandeliers in trees to themed events like masquerade balls.
    I am now also starting to focus on visual merchandise and window displays and looking for shops whom i can assist with their window displays and shop merchandise at not cost (except for items i need to purchase for the displays) in order to build my portfolio.
    Alternatively if you have a wedding, event, dinner party or birthday party coming up give me a call, I would gladly assist.
    I am based in Brisbane and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Maryna

Smythie
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hi Maryna,

Welcome to Flyingsolo. Your business sounds like a fun and creative. What an exciting role you play is people’s special moments.

I hope you enjoy being part of Flying Solo and gain loads of information and contacts to make your business a great success.

Kind regards,
    Alison Smythe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.