Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Creating the life of my dreams

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sarah – Purple Circle
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi, I’m Sarah,

I’m a leadership coach and brand & marketing strategist, I started my business so that I could do what I love, help others and create the life of my dreams… which is to have enough time for my business, my self and my family, to have a day out of the week to spend with my 5 month year old son just him and I, to travel for pleasure and for work, to share my message with 1,000’s of people, to have a dog and a cat and some more babies too perhaps!

I believe that as a mum you can have it all and enjoy it too… and I’m here to prove it, as scary and exciting as it is!

Looking forward to chatting and meeting with you all soon,
    Thanks for reading
    Sarah

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Welcome Sarah to FS and hope to see you around the forums.

All the best for your new business and family.

seolyka2
    • Total posts: 157
    Up

Hi Sarah. You’re really a great working mom because you know how to manage your time for your family and work. Good luck to your business. Welcome to Flying Solo.

Five Star PA
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    Sarah – Purple Circle, post: 72534 wrote:
    Hi, I’m Sarah,

Hi Sarah,

Very refreshing to read your post. I hope it works for you. My advice is stay strong on those goals. I’m a working Mum and you can have it all. However I would consider myself to be very time efficient yet in the last 2 years since starting my business many many times, I’ve ‘let down my guard’ and seem to have fallen into the no life balance category! When I realise this I do pull back and correct it, but it is a continual challenge. So stay strong!!

Sarah – Purple Circle
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thank you for all the kind words of welcome and the advice, yes indeed it does take a lot of organisation and focussing on the goal – I will be staying strong AND I know there will be challenges ahead and good times too : )
    Sarah
    xx

Jexley
    • Total posts: 382
    Up

Hey Sarah and Welcome to an Awesometastically good-like-chocolate place.

I love what you’re doing for your life, and I’ll take this opp to share that this kind of decision path isn’t just for mums either. For lots of reasons, I pretty much run the show around this joint, and I quite CubeWorld to Fly Solo to do just that, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Keep after those dreams, it’s what this whole show really is about.

Good luck and Welcome again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.