Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Critique My Landing Page Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    royljones
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All

I’d be grateful of some feedback on my landing page for an app I am developing for coffee subscriptions in Sydney.

1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)

I am looking for feedback on the copywriting and layout. Does it entice you to give me your email address?

2. What does your business do?

Its an app that offer unlimited coffee subscriptions from independent cafes in Sydney.

3. Who is your target market?

Smartphone using, coffee drinkers in Sydney, who are open to purchasing over the internet.

4. What specific concerns do you have?

I’m not explaining what the app does and giving people enough of a reason to sign up.

the URL is

http://www.muggedapp.com.au

At the moment the goal of the page is to get email sign ups prior to launch.

All feedback – positive or negative – welcome!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Roy

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Roy,

Apologies that your post was stuck in our moderation queue for a while there :o.

I’ve moved it over here to the Community Reviews section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it.

As you’ll see at the top of the page, we have some specific guidelines that apply to this section of the forum. If you could please update this thread with the extra info detailed there, you’ll find that it helps reviewers give you the best feedback possible.

Good luck for your review,
    Jayne

garysvpa
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    royljones, post: 198339 wrote:
    Hi All

I’d be grateful of some feedback on my landing page for an app I am developing for coffee subscriptions in Sydney.

1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)

I am looking for feedback on the copywriting and layout. Does it entice you to give me your email address?

2. What does your business do?

Its an app that offer unlimited coffee subscriptions from independent cafes in Sydney.

3. Who is your target market?

Smartphone using, coffee drinkers in Sydney, who are open to purchasing over the internet.

4. What specific concerns do you have?

I’m not explaining what the app does and giving people enough of a reason to sign up.

the URL is

http://www.muggedapp.com.au

At the moment the goal of the page is to get email sign ups prior to launch.

All feedback – positive or negative – welcome!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Roy

Suggestion:

Can you adjust the space of JOIN NOW (in red box)?

I believe you should align it accordingly to JOIN THE WAITING LIST.

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

Hi Roy,

Interesting concept for your business idea.

For me personally, it doesn’t tell me enough about how this idea works. Do I have to pay, how much am I going to save and what does it entitle me to get. I’m thinking to myself is it any better than the local coffee shop card? (i’ve no doubt it is when explained more)

In terms of the website, I don’t like the colours you’ve used. Coffee should be a warm and cosy feeling to it. I’m thinking woodgrain, nice lighting and feeling inviting for people to come on in for a few hours.

The blue just doesn’t work and the brown is too light in my opinion. Take a look at google image search for some inspiration.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=coffee+site&client=firefox-a&hs=sc2&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OasBVN6YC8SfugSZyYCIDg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1760&bih=831

As this seems to be a temporary landing page you might already be developing some of the ideas above.

I’m sure you could probably find a cheap theme on coffee or cafe that might work a little better than what you have.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.