Home – New Forums Tech talk CRM Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Buy Australian Made
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    ::

I am introducing a CRM package into the plumbing side of my business and wondering if anyone has used or any experience of WorkflowMax.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

I would recommend that you speak to the guys at Tradiepad, they have worked out solutions specific for tradies.

Buy Australian Made
    Up

Thanks for your reply. I have spent some time going through the videos and doing some testing and I am pretty impressed. I may have to do some work arounds with some aspects but I don’t think that will be an issue. Having it link into Xero is a great feature.

Buy Australian Made
    Up
    MissSassy, post: 188307 wrote:
    I would recommend that you speak to the guys at Tradiepad, they have worked out solutions specific for tradies.
    Thanks Kelly I will check them out.
    Buy Australian Made
    Up
    chaase, post: 188296 wrote:
    Been using around 8 months and it is brilliant. We use it with Xero which seamlessly integrates.

Whilst we are consultants as opposed to tradesmen we still track clients, quote jobs, time sheets, item costs etc.

They are about to start rolling out new interface changes and improvements which only make a bloody good package even better.

Thanks for your reply. I have spent some time going through the videos and doing some testing and I am pretty impressed. I may have to do some work arounds with some aspects but I don’t think that will be an issue. Having it link into Xero is a great feature.

RoseStevenson
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

I use a CRM called vTiger, it’s great and really easy to use and costs me $1.80 a month to run!

I also have a friend who uses a program called OpenERP, which has an inbuilt CRM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.