Home – New Forums Tech talk CS-CART, decent tutorials and how’s to?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dangaff
    • Total posts: 244
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Could anyone point me towards some tutorials, ‘how to’s’ or videos. – A website creator for me has recently moved me over to CS-CART (hasn’t helped with troubles much). I know how to add products, categories etc.
    However I’m looking for information on how to edit the ‘about us’ page, along with privacy policy etc.
    Also most importantly fixing up the checkout process as there has already been a number of abandoned carts. – It say’s ‘free shipping’ when it shouldn’t, I want it to say something along the lines of freight being calculated after checkout. (I do this because there is so many different items I offer and its hard to calculate postage for each automatically, also, sometimes I don’t have the item in stock, which then I notify them etc. – Saves them making a card payment and then I have to refund).

Anyway, as mentioned the checkout process is the most messed up with the free shipping.
    Also, each different block of text or photo etc has a little ‘pencil’ icon on it. I can see it, but I don’t know if anybody else can. – It also says ‘customization mode – switch to translation mode’. I don’t know if anyone can see that to.

The website is http://www.djgtrading.com.au

Any help from anyone on how to really improve the online store would be great.

Thanks guys and girls,

Daniel

dangaff
    • Total posts: 244
    Up

Anyone..?

Brent@Ontrax
    • Total posts: 336
    Up

Daniel,

I’ve never used it but there seems to be a heap of available information on the actual CS-Cart website…. http://www.cs-cart.com/. There are menus for Community and Documentation. Give them a try.

Brent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.