Home – New Forums Starting your journey Custom Box Packaging?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MonsterCafe
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi! Newbie here :)

I’ve been madly trying to find a paperboard box to sell my product in. But i wanted to print my own design on it, it needs to be about 4 1/2″ H x 3″ W x 2″ D with it opening on the top. The thing is i only need about 100 to start off with with two different designs because i dont know how quickly i’m going to sell these particular items :(

Alot of the websites i’ve visited are either really confusing to navigate or their MOQ’s are way to high for me. I’m new to running my own business… and i’m just trying to gather all my resources before i start ordering everything in.

Helpful links and advice much appreciated! :)

Thanks! Emilie

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

I suggest you purchase the smaller quantities plain and print stickers and place them on the boxes that you wish to use. There are all kinds of sticker sizes – have a look at the Avery range to begin with. http://www.averyproducts.com.au/avery/en_au/

Chris H
    • Total posts: 111
    Up
    KarenC, post: 154337 wrote:
    I suggest you purchase the smaller quantities plain and print stickers and place them on the boxes that you wish to use. There are all kinds of sticker sizes – have a look at the Avery range to begin with. http://www.averyproducts.com.au/avery/en_au/

I have worked in the packaging field and I can tell you that stickers on stock cartons is the best way to go unless your quantities are pushing 500 to 1000

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

If you are a bit stuck on which stickers to go for, although I haven’t found that they live up to their name, Fast Printing (and other printers, Im sure!) will post you out a little sample pack so you can get a feel for what you like! :) Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.