• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ORD10
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All

My business is custom audio/visual installation for home and commercial.
    We do Home Theatre, Whole house audio, Smart remotes, Automation Boardroom/Training rooms/Sports Bars. Have a passion for providing solutions that work and simplifying systems for the end user.
    We design, supply and install.

Have a look at http://www.visiontronics.com.au for more cool stuff that we do.
    (though it needs some updating)

If anyone has a question on anything in my field eg. plasma vs LCD, which projector? How to connected up that thingy to the whatsit. Only to happy to answer. contactus@visiontronics.com.au

Kind Regards

Keith Clifford

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Welcome to the forum! Love the design aspects of your website!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for telling us about your business.

To help us give you a more personal welcome, it would be great if you could fill in your profile in ‘Control panel‘, including details of which state or suburb of Australia you’re based in. Having a completed forum profile is very important to other community members and shows them that you do indeed reside in Australia and that you’re here to participate openly and genuinely. You can edit your forum signature to include details about your business while you’re there, if you like.

It’s great to have you on the boards, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you here.

Jayne

ORD10
    Up

profile updated thanks for reply

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

sup keith.

wicked looking website. love it.

welcome aboard. :)

ORD10
    Up

Hi to all

It’s funny how things go around, so I just want to say a big thank you to Tim and Luke of Small Business Big Marketing for introduction to Flying Solo and to the world of podcasting

So in an attempt to stand out from the crowd, I have teamed up with a friend and we now have a podcast discussing audio and video products with a trade slant.
    If anything we are having some fun and as a spin off find that we are now pushing ourselves to improve our businesses and the podcast.

Open to any comments/feedback on the show website http://www.inside-av.com
    iTunes Store search ” Inside AV”

If you are so inclined subscribing,rating us and feedback in the itunes store appreciated.

*****Hint listen to show 3 for the freebie

Kind Regard

Keith

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Good on you Keith, that’s great to hear.

And we’re thrilled to learn that you were inspired by FS and the Small Business Big Marketing guys – in fact, you’ve made our day :) :)

Love your work
    Jayne and the FS Crew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.