Home – New Forums Selling online custom packaging

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KirstyJade
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I am looking into starting an online business and require custom luxury packaging of my product that is great quality and post friendly.

I am having no luck with this online and hope maybe somone out there may know of someone who does this?

boxes will vary in size but standard size will be 200mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 200mm (H).

i look forward to hearing back.

Victor log
    Participant
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi Kirstyjade,

If you don’t mind it’s made in China. I think I can help you. I’ll need specific details with regards to the bags.

Thanks and regards

Victor

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi kirstyjade

First, welcome.. May I suggest you jump across to the intro forum and say GDay, most regulars love getting to know the people behind the business and it also gives us a bit more of an understanding of who you are helping us reply with a bit more general info to your post queries – if you have more.

Look forward to reading abou YOU.

Re packaging.. Oh boy, where to start? What have you exhausted already? Domestic or international?

Key things you may need to let us or supplier know:
    Materials
    Printing
    Quantities

Each will impact pricing and the likes.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi kirstyjade,

Welcome aboard the forums!

In addition to Jason’s advice above, I think your location would certainly be useful information for helping you find the right supplier.

Good luck!

Dave

KirstyJade
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Victor,

I wouldnt mind it coming from China but am just weary about the quality as I have looked into it before and have not been met with much luck.

I need a durable, hard board material box that is post/courier friendly but also luxury quality. The box lid must either be semi-attached or not attached but fit like a “cushion seal” if that makes sense?

Thanks
    Kirsty

Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up

Hi Kirsty,

Just as a reference, I am currently arranging a good quality hard sided giftbox for a European customer.

The dimensions of the sample I have is about 15 x 15 x 15cm (+/-), and it is for a very good quality product that includes glass. So there is also padding inside, and the lid can be made either as a separate piece or with a hinged top.

As a general guide, this box is around USD 5.50/pc based on 1,000 pcs, so its not cheap, but is good.

Not really sure of your requirement, but hopefully this offers some ideas. If you send me your contact by PM I can send you some pictures. These won’t be posted out, but have survived being send by couriers, albeit inside a padded outer box. But any box, if you post without some type of outer covering is going to suffer from being in transit

No matter how you choose to move forward, depending on the product to be placed inside, sometimes it is good to provide a sample so that the box can be made to fit.

IMEX Sourcing Services2
    • Total posts: 42
    Up

Hi,

Going China might certainly be a good option if the quantities permit. China produces packaging for a lot of major International Brands and we work in this industry quite often, however to get leverage with suppliers, quantity is really important.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.