Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Custom Phone cases, Feedback for B2B

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vuelonomadicgoods
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi, Thought i’d get some feedback on a product that we are trying to launch in the tradies/small business market,
    http://vuelonomadicgoods.com/product/custom-phone-cases/

Aka Custom phone cases made & printed in Australia.

Questions we have:

1. does all business use custom cases?
    2. How much would businesses pay for a custom printed case, (vista print currently charges $15 + shipping, and we are charging $15+ $3 shipping).
    3. How do we target more businesses?

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

1 – No
    2 – depends on quality and options I guess

Looking at your product range you only do IPhone 6, a little limiting really. No point driving people to your site and only having a limited range

Your live support isn’t very alive, I asked a question and now 10 minutes later I am still waiting for a response. If you have ”live support” make it alive.

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

If you want to customise a phone case there are many ways to do that at your price point. For most with expensive phones maximum protection is likely to be more important than how pretty the case is. I do not believe ones that you customise at that price point would rate high on the 50 foot drop test, which is a critical factor for many businesses, particularly tradies.

J.Zkan
    • Total posts: 87
    Up

Just thought i’d add my 2-cents. Nearly in every shopping centre they have this new machine where you can print your own custom made case (iPhones – Android) with any photo you upload, process takes around 2 minutes and costs $10.

E.g GSM World has been proving this service for about 6 months now across Melbourne. It is spreading across Australia rapidly.

Question is, why should i purchase it from you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.