Home – New Forums Find the help you need Custom printed boxes and designs.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Epic Crateness
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone :)

We are a subscription service sending out 3 different sized boxes each month full of geeky goodies. We are looking for someone to help design the outside of our box for printing and we are also looking for somewhere we can get custom mailers with our design printed on them at wholesale prices. We are having a hard time finding these services, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    Epic Crateness, post: 196345 wrote:
    Hi Everyone :)

We are a subscription service sending out 3 different sized boxes each month full of geeky goodies. We are looking for someone to help design the outside of our box for printing and we are also looking for somewhere we can get custom mailers with our design printed on them at wholesale prices. We are having a hard time finding these services, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I know a great graphic design company that also does a lot of print-based products as well. I’ll send through an email introduction for you.

Great product idea!

Jenny

Epic Crateness
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    Jenny Spring, post: 196490 wrote:
    I know a great graphic design company that also does a lot of print-based products as well. I’ll send through an email introduction for you.

Great product idea!

Jenny

Thanks Jenny, much appreciated!

I have just updated our email as the other one doesn’t seem to want to work.

Look forward to the email introduction.

Terry and LaToya

PineapplePear
    • Total posts: 83
    Up

Hi Terry and La LaToya

I can help with both the design and sourcing of print suppliers.
    For packaging you’d be looking at a minimum print run of 1000 to keep the costs economical. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat.
    Have a great weekend.

ckgdesign
    Participant
    • Total posts: 48
    Up

Packaging is always fun! I do quite a lot of print design work and am happy to help with both the design and printing aspects.

I’ve just dropped you an email.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.